Search Hotels in Amberieux-en-Dombes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Amberieux-en-Dombes hotel prices
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Travellers to Amberieux-en-Dombes will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Musee d'Art Contemporain, Tete d'Or Park and Lyon Opera.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Amberieux-en-Dombes
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Amberieux-en-Dombes
Musee d'Art Contemporain, Tete d'Or Park and Lyon Opera are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Lyon City Hall and Place des Terreaux.
As you make plans for a getaway to Amberieux-en-Dombes, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 70 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- La Roseraie is located in central Amberieux-en-Dombes. This hotel in Amberieux-en-Dombes features a restaurant, free WiFi and a terrace.
- Hostellerie des Bichonnières is located in the heart of Amberieux-en-Dombes. With a stay at this hotel in Amberieux-en-Dombes, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon, located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre, and Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Dressing for Amberieux-en-Dombes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Amberieux-en-Dombes gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Amberieux-en-Dombes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Amberieux-en-Dombes, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Amberieux-en-Dombes?
Amberieux-en-Dombes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Amberieux-en-Dombes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Amberieux-en-Dombes Airports
- Accommodation near Amberieux-en-Dombes Attractions
- Choose Your Amberieux-en-Dombes Hotel Style
- Search Amberieux-en-Dombes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Amberieux-en-Dombes
- Hotels Near Amberieux-en-Dombes, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends