Search Alcoy Hotels, Valencian Community
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Alcoy has to offer including the museums and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Campello Beach.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Alcoy
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alcoy
Cultural venues in the city include Alcoy Museum of Festivity, Refugio de Cervantes and Ivam Cada Alcoi. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza de Espana, Church of Santa Maria and Alcoy Maria Auxiliadora Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Camil Visedo Molto Archaeological Museum and MUBOMA Firefighter Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Alcoy. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sercotel Ciutat d'Alcoi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hostal Savoy - Our customers like the breakfast at this hostal. With a stay at this 1-star hostal, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Reconquista - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Campello Beach, located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Alcoy
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Alcoi Station. Alcoy may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Alcoy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alcoy is 365.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alcoy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alcoy, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Alcoy?
Alcoy Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alcoy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alcoy Airports
- Accommodation near Alcoy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alcoy
- Choose Your Alcoy Hotel Style
- Search Alcoy Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alcoy
- Hotels Near Alcoy, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends