Visitors will want to experience the beaches, restaurants, and bars in Ibi. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, castle, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Ibi, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ibi
- Its historic sites and castle are notable and landmarks to visit include Sant Blai Ice Cave, Moorish Caves, and Biar Castle
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Les Hortes Park, Serra de Mariola Natural Park, and Canelobre Caves are some places worth a visit
Getting around Ibi
Ibi has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Ibi
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hotel del Juguete, averaging GBP 165.56 per night. Hotel del Juguete, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ibi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 17°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Ibi each year