Search Hotels in Al Karama
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Al Karama
4/5Very Good!(310 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Bur Dubai. Check out top attractions like Dubai Creek and BurJuman Mall, and jump on the metro at Health Care City Station or Al Jafiliya Station to see more of the city.
Known for its fascinating museums and stunning river views, there's plenty to explore in Old Dubai. Check out top attractions like Gold Souk and Spice Souk, and jump on the metro at Baniyas Square Station or Al Ras Station to see more of the city.
Visitors to Za'abeel 1 like its theme parks and historical sites, and Dubai Garden Glow is a sight worth a stop.
Pocket Guide: Al Karama
Visiting Al Karama
Guests will appreciate the bars, live music and seafood in Al Karama. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its dancing, restaurants and flowers.
- There are 2 Al Karama hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Al Karama
- Going on safari is one of the top activities, whereas Ski Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall, and Arabian Ranches Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, whereas Dubai Museum, The Dubai Heritage Village, and Dubai Police Museum are some local cultural sights
- Popular attractions include Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park
- Notable landmarks include Burj Khalifa, Grand Mosque, and Jumeirah Mosque
- The desert, flowers and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Dubai Creek, Jumeira Beach and Park, and Creek Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and BurJuman Mall
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Dubai Tennis Stadium, Al-Maktoum Stadium or Dubai Autodrome
Staying in Al Karama
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Fortune Karama Hotel.
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might love President Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Fortune Karama Hotel with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Al Karama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 85 millimetres of rain falls on Al Karama each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Al Karama?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Al Karama, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Al Karama?
What's the best hotel for families in Al Karama?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Al Karama?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Al Karama?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Al Karama?
Al Karama Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Al Karama by Star Rating
- Hotels near Al Karama Airports
- Areas of Al Karama
- Accommodation near Al Karama Attractions
- More accommodation types in Al Karama
- Choose Your Al Karama Hotel Style
- Search Al Karama Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Al Karama
- Hotels Near Al Karama, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends