Search Hotels in Agrigento
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Agrigento, and visitors give high marks for the temples and beautiful gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its archaeological sites, museums and local tours. Top sights in the city include Valley of the Temples and San Leone Beach. In Agrigento, there are 447 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Agrigento
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Valley of the Temples, Agrigento Regional Archaeological Museum and Luigi Pirandello House Museum. Notable for its temples, historic sites and archaeology sites, the city's landmarks include Sanctuary of Demeter and Persephone, Temple of Olympian Zeus and Temple of Concordia. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as San Leone Beach and Garden of Kolymbetra.
In Favara, you can choose from 447 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Terrazza di Empedocle - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Passeggiata di Girgenti - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Euterpe L.H.T. - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
A top sight outside the city is Scala dei Turchi, located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Agrigento
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Agrigento Central Station or Agrigento Bassa Station. Agrigento may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Agrigento
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Agrigento gets about 556.50 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Agrigento?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Agrigento, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Agrigento?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Agrigento?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Agrigento?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Agrigento?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Agrigento?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Agrigento?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Agrigento?
Where's the best place to stay in Agrigento to be near historical sites?
Agrigento Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Agrigento by Star Rating
- Hotels near Agrigento Airports
- Accommodation near Agrigento Attractions
- More accommodation types in Agrigento
- Choose Your Agrigento Hotel Style
- Search Agrigento Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Agrigento
- Hotels Near Agrigento, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends