Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Visiting Adirondack Region
Travellers to Adirondack Region give high marks for the lakeside setting, shopping and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views, hockey games and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Whiteface Mountain, Fort Drum and Prospect Mountain.
- There are 1248 hotels and other accommodation options in Adirondack Region
- The closest major airport is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lake Placid, NY (LKP), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adirondack Region
Cultural venues in the city include Charles R. Wood Theater, Tang Teaching Museum and The Children's Museum at Saratoga. Attractions like Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, Enchanted Forest Water Safari and Santa's Workshop are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort William Henry, Fort Ticonderoga and Boldt Castle.
In Brockville, you can choose from 1248 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Springwater Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Adirondack Spruce Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable beds.
Other favourite sights in Adirondack Region include Whiteface Mountain, Fort Drum and Prospect Mountain.
Getting around Adirondack Region
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Port Henry Station, Westport Station or Ticonderoga Station. Adirondack Region may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
More trip options
- Hotels in Adirondack Region by Star Rating
- Hotels near Adirondack Region Airports
- Areas of Adirondack Region
- Accommodation near Adirondack Region Attractions
- More accommodation types in Adirondack Region
- Choose Your Adirondack Region Hotel Style
- Search Adirondack Region Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Adirondack Region
- Hotels Near Adirondack Region, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends