Visitors to Malone are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and entertainment choices.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Malone
- The closest major airport is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Massena, NY (MSS-Massena Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malone
The picturesque setting of Lake Titus and Malone Memorial Recreation Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Titus Mountain Family Ski Center and Malone Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Malone. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ & Suites Malone - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge Malone - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Four Seasons Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Akwesasne Mohawk Casino, located 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Malone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -11°C
- About 37 millimetres of rain falls on Malone each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -13°C