Search Hotels in Adelaide
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Adelaide
Adelaide Central Business District
4/5Very Good!(86 area reviews)
Travellers to Adelaide Central Business District praise its popular shops. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to stop by Rundle Mall and Victoria Square.
Enjoy the delights of the ocean, a pretty coastline, heritage architecture and a fun-filled amusement park at this charming beach resort on the edge of Adelaide.
Find a little slice of Germany in the Adelaide Hills, where the tree-lined main street bustles with old-fashioned bakeries, pubs, restaurants and winery cellar doors.
Enjoy watersports, visit historical buildings, explore a shipwreck and go on wine-tasting tours in one of South Australia's oldest wine regions.
North Adelaide is popular for its abundant dining options, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Adelaide Oval or Adelaide Zoo.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Adelaide, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its parks, casinos and museums. Top sights in the city include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House and Rundle Mall.
- There are 707 hotels and other accommodation options in Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelaide
The city is well known for its museums and festivals, and cultural venues include Adelaide Festival Centre, Art Gallery of South Australia and National Wine Centre of Australia. Families come for attractions such as Adelaide Zoo, The Beachhouse and Adelaide Aquatic Centre. The city is notable for landmarks like Victoria Square, Westpac House and St Peter's Cathedral.
Other favourite sights in Adelaide include Government House, Rundle Mall and Adelaide Oval.
Getting around Adelaide
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Adelaide is a breeze. Head over to Munno Para Station for metro transport. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Adelaide Station, Pirie Street Tram Station or Adelaide Mile End Station.
Dressing for Adelaide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Adelaide gets about 482.80 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Adelaide?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Adelaide, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Adelaide?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Adelaide?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Adelaide?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Adelaide?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Adelaide?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Adelaide?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Adelaide?
What's the best hotel if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Adelaide?
What's the best golf hotel in Adelaide?
Adelaide Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Adelaide by Star Rating
- Hotels near Adelaide Airports
- Areas of Adelaide
- Accommodation near Adelaide Attractions
- More accommodation types in Adelaide
- Choose Your Adelaide Hotel Style
- Search Adelaide Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Adelaide
- Hotels Near Adelaide, South Australia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends