Overview of Mayfair Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Queen Room
Deluxe Twin Queen Room
Deluxe King Room
Mayfair King Suite
Executive Queen Room
Executive Twin Queen Room
Executive King Room
Executive Mayfair King Suite
Wheelchair Access Superior Queen Room
King Luxury Room
Wheelchair Access Executive Queen Room
Executive King Luxury Room
About this area
Near a train station, Mayfair Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Adelaide travel guide
- Rundle Mall - 3 min walk
- Adelaide Casino - 5 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 6 min walk
- Victoria Square - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Pirie Street Tram Station - 3 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 17 min drive
- Mayflower Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Bowery Italian Kitchen — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 40 for adults, and AUD 20 and AUD 40 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.6 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.