Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel in Adelaide near Adelaide Festival Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the city center of Adelaide, this luxury hotel is near the airport and steps from Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Convention Centre, and Parliament House. Also nearby are Adelaide Festival Centre and Government House.
3 restaurants, a bar/lounge
In addition to 3 restaurants, InterContinental Adelaide features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a concierge desk.
Views of city
In addition to air conditioning and premium bedding, guestrooms feature bathrobes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Adelaide provides a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. WiFi is available for a fee.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and 5 meeting rooms. Event facilities include 5167-sq-foot (480-sq-meter) conference space and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour check-in. Valet parking is offered for a surcharge.
InterContinental Adelaide is a smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 367
- Number of floors - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 5167
- Conference space size (meters) - 480
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Shiki - This restaurant serves Japanese cuisine, is open for dinner only, and offers a kids' menu.
Riverside - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, and offers a kids' menu.
The Atrium Lounge - This bar serves lunch and dinner, and has a Happy hour.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 37 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelaide Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Adelaide
- Intercontinental Hotel Adelaide
- Hyatt Adelaide
- Intercontinental Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- InterContinental Adelaide Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.