Search Hotels in Aachen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Aachen are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights in the city include CHIO Stadium, Aachen Cathedral and Dreilaendereck.
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodation options in Aachen
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aachen
Cultural venues in the city include Ludwig Forum, Theater Aachen and Suermondt Ludwig Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Aachen Cathedral, Stolberg Castle and Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen. The picturesque setting of Dreilaendereck and Badestelle exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Dueren, you can choose from 127 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aquis Grana City Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Dorint Hotel Düren - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Düren District can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Regence - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a sauna. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Other top sights in Aachen include CHIO Stadium. Top places to see outside the city include Bonnefanten Museum, located 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Borussia Park, which is 25.2 mi/40.6 km away.
Getting around Aachen
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Aachen is a breeze. Head over to Merzenich S-Bahn for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Eschweiler-Valley/Raiffeisen-Platz Station, Eschweiler-West Station or Eschweiler Central Station.
Dressing for Aachen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 1114.40 millimetres of rain falls on Aachen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Aachen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aachen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Aachen?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Aachen?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Aachen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Aachen?
What's the best luxury hotel in Aachen?
What's the best boutique hotel in Aachen?
What's the best golf hotel in Aachen?
Aachen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aachen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aachen Airports
- Areas of Aachen
- Accommodation near Aachen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aachen
- Choose Your Aachen Hotel Style
- Search Aachen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aachen
- Hotels Near Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends