Search Hotels in 13th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 13th Arrondissement hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near 13th Arrondissement, Paris
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Visiting 13th Arrondissement
Travellers love the 13th Arrondissement neighbourhood for its charming cafes and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Place d'Italie and Halle Georges Carpentier. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, 13th Arrondissement serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Paris area.
Staying in 13th Arrondissement
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- La Villa Paris: Bed & breakfast with free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- COQ Hotel Paris: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 14-minute walk from Jardin des Plantes. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hôtel Henriette: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, 12-minute walk from Jardin des Plantes. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and quiet location.
13th Arrondissement may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Paris. The Gare neighbourhood is worth exploring. With 20 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Hôtel Le Richemont: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Green Hôtels Confort Paris 13: 3-star hotel featuring a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a sauna. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Exploring This Paris Neighbourhood
Galerie des Gobelins, City of Fashion and Design and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in 13th Arrondissement. Place d'Italie and Halle Georges Carpentier are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at National Library of France or Paris Diderot University in Gare, a neighbourhood nearby.
Getting Around 13th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Olympiades Station, Tolbiac Metro Station or Nationale Station. If you want to venture out of town, Paris-Austerlitz Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Paris Austerlitz Automates Station.