Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- 1 double
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- 2 double
Eco-friendly apartment in Bristol (Harbourside) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly apartment is located in the heart of Bristol, walking distance from Bristol Temple Church, St. Mary Redcliffe Church, and Bristol Theatre Royal. Also nearby are Queen Square and St. Peters Church.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Premier Apartments Bristol Redcliffe provides tour/ticket assistance, self parking, and express check-out.
In addition to kitchenettes and washers/dryers, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Apartments Bristol Redcliffe features tour/ticket assistance, express check-out, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly apartment also offers self parking and an elevator (lift).
Premier Apartments Bristol Redcliffe is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1990
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 5.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 80.00
- Deposit: GBP 250 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.