Please enter your travel dates.
Residence in Aix-en-Provence near Cours Mirabeau
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Pavillon Noir, Cours Mirabeau, and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral. Also nearby are Place des Precheurs and Grand Theater of Provence.
Séjours et Affaires Aix en Provence Mirabeau provides complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, secretarial services, and air conditioning in public areas.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Séjours et Affaires Aix en Provence Mirabeau features multilingual staff, secretarial services, and self parking. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Aix-en-Provence residence also offers an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas.
Séjours et Affaires Aix en Provence Mirabeau is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking, Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 7:30 PM Monday-Friday, and 8:30 AM to noon on Saturday. The front desk is closed on Sunday. Guests arriving outside these hours must contact the property in advance by using the phone number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night