The Foolproof Guide to Finding Great Holiday Deals
Burned out, stressed out, time poor, or even just plain lazy – chances are, if you need a holiday the last thing you have the time to do is plan a holiday. Many of us just don’t have the inclination to spend our hard-earned downtime searching for the best hotel deals. And the good news is, now you don’t have to.
The Expedia Add-On Advantage is a foolproof way to make sure you’re getting a good deal, every time. It’s the brand-new way to save on travel and the best part is you can leave the heavy lifting to the experts. All you need to do is book a flight, car or package to unlock discounts to hundreds of thousands of participating hotels all over the world.
#### So how does it work?
– Begin by shopping for your flight, car or package on Expedia.co.uk.
– After you book, you’ll instantly unlock up to 41% off select hotels until the day of your trip – giving you time to find just the right hotel.
– Better yet, hotels don’t even need to be in the same destination you’re flying into. For example, if you’re booking a trip to Europe and flying into London, you can book a Paris hotel deal for that trip using the Expedia Add-On Advantage.
#### Why Use the Add-On Advantage?
– Why not?
– Take the pressure off your paycheck, book your flights now and rest assured you’ll still get great hotel discounts when you’ve got the funds to book the rest of your trip.
– Hotel stays start to add up, especially on longer trips where you’re staying somewhere different each night. Be savvy and take the discounts where you can – you can secure up to 41% off the cost of their hotel purchase.
– Money isn’t the only thing you’ll save. Cut down your research time by unlocking great hotel deals.
Whether you’re off on a month-long holiday or a sneaky weekend getaway, get the best value for your hard-earned pounds with the Expedia Add-On Advantage.”
More Articles With Booking tips
We know your first trip back will be special, so here are seven tips to help you navigate your next holiday with confidence.