Search Hotels in Youghal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Youghal are sure to enjoy the bars and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Fota Wildlife Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Youghal
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Youghal
The city is notable for landmarks like Youghal Lighthouse, Red House and Clock Gate. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Front Strand Beach and Redbarn Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Youghal Golf Club and Tynte's Castle.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Youghal. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Walter Raleigh Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Old Imperial Hotel Youghal - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Quality Hotel and Leisure Centre Youghal - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Fota Wildlife Park, 19.9 mi/32 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Youghal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Youghal gets about 1051.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Youghal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Youghal, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Youghal?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Youghal?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Youghal?
Where's the best place to stay in Youghal to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Youghal?
Youghal Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Youghal by Star Rating
- Hotels near Youghal Airports
- Accommodation near Youghal Attractions
- More accommodation types in Youghal
- Choose Your Youghal Hotel Style
- Search Youghal Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Youghal
- Hotels Near Youghal, County Cork
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends