Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and natural parks in Wuxi. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments and golfing.
- There are 176 Wuxi hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Wuxi (WUX-Shuofang), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wuxi
- Golfing is a top activity, and JiangYin Yangtze International Country Club is one place to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit like Lingshan Grand Buddha
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Tai Hu, Xihui Park, and Shuifudi Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Center 66, Wuxi Grand Orient Department Store, and Wuxi Parkson
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Yixing City Sports Center or Jiangyin Sports Center
Staying in Wuxi
In Wuxi, you'll find 176 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, making it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable price. There are 162 hotels ranging from GBP 16 to GBP 104 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Intercontinental Wuxi, averaging GBP 97.87/night
- Hotel Nikko Wuxi, averaging GBP 94.24/night
Intercontinental Wuxi, a 5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Nikko Wuxi has a 4.7 rating by guests.