Visitors can enjoy all that Worcester has to offer including the golf courses, coffee shops and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Worcester, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Worcester
Favourite places to visit in the city include Worcester Golf Club, Worcester Museum and Karoo Desert National Botanical Garden. Additionally, you'll find Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve and Franschhoek Pass in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Worcester, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Worcester Cumberland is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Worcester. This 3-star hotel in Worcester features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Zonneweelde Guest House is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Worcester. This 4-star guesthouse in Worcester features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Habit Guest House is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the centre of Worcester. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Worcester can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Worcester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Worcester gets about 383.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 8°C