Visitors to Wolfheze are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and bars. Top sights around the area include Burgers Zoo, Hoge Veluwe National Park and Kroller-Muller Museum.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Arnhem
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 41.7 mi (67.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wolfheze
Burgers Zoo, Hoge Veluwe National Park and Kroller-Muller Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Airborne Museum and Doorwerth Castle.
This is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Wolfheze - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with deep soaking bathtubs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Getting around Wolfheze
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Wolfheze Station. Wolfheze may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wolfheze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Wolfheze gets about 796 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C