Lovely location. Comfortable. Restaurant expensive. Nice deck for drinks
Overview of Landgoed Hotel Groot Warnsborn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Luxury Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Double Room
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Honeymoon Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Arnhem, Landgoed Hotel Groot Warnsborn is in a rural location. Kroller-Muller Museum and Nederlands Openluchtmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Burgers Zoo and Belmonte Arboretum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Geldredome or Sports Center de Bongerd - Wageningen Campus. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Arnhem travel guide
- Arnhem War Museum - 5 min drive
- Nederlands Openluchtmuseum - 6 min drive
- Netherlands Open-Air Museum and National Heritage Museum - 6 min drive
- Airborne Cemetery - 9 min drive
- Burgers Zoo - 10 min drive
- Arnhem Station - 7 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Landgoed Hotel Groot Warnsborn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 22.5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Recharge your batteries at this wonderful place.
Brilliant staff, genuinely friendly and pleasant. Excellent quality food for our evening meal, comfortable room in a lovely hotel in gorgeous surroundings. I would recommend this hotel and we will definitely return.