Okay, but not great
Posted 17-Oct-2016 on Hotels
Our stay was cut very short. Our room reeked of cigarette smoke, for somehow we were booked into a smoking room (which I thought KS was not allowed to have anymore). The smell was just everywhere. I couldn't even sleep properly from the smell. It got so bad, we even turned the bathroom fan on, which only helped a little bit. Would I stay there again, no.....even if it was a non-smoking room. You could smell the cigarette smoke in the hallways. When we left, it was all over our clothes we had came in and slept in. I had got us up hours before we were originally to get up and hurried to leave, it was just starting to affect me. I rather had slept in my car than inhale that room any longer.