Visitors can enjoy all that Whitehall has to offer including the bars, opera houses and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its casinos.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Butte
- The closest major airport is in Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dillon, MT (DLN), 47.8 mi (77 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehall
The city's cultural venues include Star Theater and Jefferson Valley Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Lucky Lil's Casino to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Whitehall, you might not find accommodation options in the heart of the city, but you can select from 33 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Homestake Lodge is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Whitehall. This 3-star cabin in Whitehall features ski slopes and free parking.
- Rodeway Inn is located in the heart of Whitehall. This 2-star motel in Whitehall features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Fish Creek House Bed & Breakfast is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from central Whitehall. This bed & breakfast in Whitehall features free breakfast, free parking and a computer station.
Dressing for Whitehall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -14°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -15°C as the night-time average
- Whitehall gets about 324.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -14°C