Families enjoy visiting Anaconda though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, hot springs and golf courses.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Butte
- The closest major airport is in Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Anaconda
The city's cultural venues include Washoe Theatre and Copper Village Museum & Arts Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Georgetown Lake and Old Works Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Anaconda. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hickory House Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Anaconda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -15°C
- About 324 millimetres of rain falls on Anaconda each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -14°C