- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Butte Civic Center
- 3 min drive
- Butte Trolley Tour
- 4 min drive
- Taco Bell
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Butte, Super 8 by Wyndham Butte MT is in the city centre. Mai Wah Museum and Arts Chateau are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Copper King Mansion and Our Lady of the Rockies.
- Butte Civic Center - 3 min drive
- Butte Trolley Tour - 4 min drive
- Mai Wah Museum - 5 min drive
- The Piccadilly Museum - 5 min drive
- Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook - 5 min drive
- Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney) - 4 min drive
- Taco Bell - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- A&W/KFC - 3 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 4 min walk
- Arby's - 4 min walk
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Butte MT
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay.
- 3 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 by Wyndham Butte MT Hotel
- Super 8 by Wyndham Butte MT Butte
- Super 8 by Wyndham Butte MT Hotel Butte
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My car was broken into and everything in it was stolen. When I told the night shift in the am when I discovered it, she said she saw the doors open on a car when she came to work at 10pm. She said she didn’t know who’s vehicle it was.