Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Warrington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Warrington Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Warrington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Warrington? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 9 that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hallmark Hotel Warrington is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at The School House. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests like the breakfast at this 3-star bed & breakfast.
- Pets can join their owners at pentahotel Warrington. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Warrington
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Warrington is 31 mm
Exploring Warrington with your pet
Known for its entertainment, Warrington has lots to offer visitors, including its churches, golfing and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Golden Square Shopping Center and Warrington Museum & Art Gallery. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pyramid and Parr Hall and Gullivers Kingdom Theme Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets Pantry, World of Water Aquatic Centres Widnes or Sutton Pets & Exotics.