Visitors to Warrenpoint are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and mountain views. In Warrenpoint, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrenpoint
Places to visit in the larger region include Newry Cathedral, Newry Town Hall and Dundalk Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Slieve Donard and Crossmaglen Square in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Warrenpoint, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Lough & Quay is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Warrenpoint. This 3-star guesthouse in Newry features free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dolly's Cottage on the Bay is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the centre of Warrenpoint. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Newcastle can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Warrenpoint
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Warrenpoint is 850.90 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 2°C