Visitors can enjoy all that Kilkeel has to offer including the beaches and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Kilkeel, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilkeel
A favourite place to visit in the city is Cranfield Beach. You'll also find Slieve Donard and Newcastle Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Kilkeel, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Kilmorey Arms Hotel is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Newry features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Leitrim Lodge is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Newry features free breakfast, free parking and a bar.
- Callaghan's is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city centre. Located in Newry, this cottage features a kitchen, a fireplace and a washer/dryer.
Dressing for Kilkeel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 850.90 millimetres of rain falls on Kilkeel each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C