Visitors can enjoy all that Wallaceburg has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and museums. The cosy and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wallaceburg
A favourite place to visit in the city is Wallaceburg & District Museum. In the area, you'll also find Uncle Tom's Cabin and Chatham-Kent John D. Bradley Convention Centre.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wallaceburg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wallaceburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 862 millimetres of rain falls on Wallaceburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C