Search Hotels in Wagga Wagga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Visiting Wagga Wagga
Visitors to Wagga Wagga are sure to enjoy the riverfront and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Wagga Wagga
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wagga Wagga
The city's cultural venues include Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre and National Glass Art Gallery. The rivers and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Wollundry Lagoon, Wiradjuri Reserve and Victory Memorial Gardens. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Riverina Community College is worth a campus tour.
In North Wagga Wagga, you can choose from 67 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lawson Riverside Suites - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and conference space. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mates Gully - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and overall condition at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Best Western Ambassador Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wagga Wagga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Wagga Wagga is 594 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Wagga Wagga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wagga Wagga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Wagga Wagga?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Wagga Wagga?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best high-end hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best boutique hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Wagga Wagga?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Wagga Wagga?
Wagga Wagga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Wagga Wagga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Wagga Wagga Airports
- Areas of Wagga Wagga
- Accommodation near Wagga Wagga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Wagga Wagga
- Choose Your Wagga Wagga Hotel Style
- Search Wagga Wagga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Wagga Wagga
- Hotels Near Wagga Wagga, Wagga Wagga
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends