History buffs enjoy visiting Vieste though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, coffee shops and parks. Top sights in the city include Gargano National Park and Gargano Promontory. In Vieste, there are 232 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vieste
The city's cultural venues include Archaeological Civic Museum and Malacological Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Santa Maria di Merino Sanctuary and Cathedral of Vieste. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gargano National Park, Gargano Promontory and Pizzomunno.
In Pugnochiuso, there are 232 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Il Castellino Relais - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Relais Parallelo 41 - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Garden Hotel Ripa - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Vieste
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Vieste is 477 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C