Visitors can enjoy all that Peschici has to offer including the monuments, waterfront and parks. Top sights in the city include Gargano National Park and Gargano Promontory. In Peschici, there are 97 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Peschici
Notable city landmarks like Peschici Castle and Abbey of Santa Maria di Kalena might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gargano National Park, Gargano Promontory and Manaccora Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gusmay Beach and Peschici Marina.
In Vico del Gargano, you can choose from 97 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Locanda della Castellana - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Peschici - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
- Hotel D'Amato - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
Dressing for Peschici
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Peschici is 477 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C