Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, shopping, and bars in Verdellino. Welcoming and walkable, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its monuments, coffeehouses, and live music.
- Though not directly in Verdellino, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Verdellino
- Known for its live music, musicals, and jazz, including cultural attractions such as Carrara Academy Gallery, Teatro Donizetti, and Donizetti Museum
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza Vecchia, and Palazzo della Ragione
- The natural beauty of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Adda Nord Park, Caprotti Park, and Parco Marenzi
Getting around Verdellino
Verdellino has many options for getting around. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Verdello-Dalmine Station.
Staying in Verdellino
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Palace Hotel Zingonia, averaging GBP 74.14 per night. Palace Hotel Zingonia, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Verdellino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Verdellino each year