Search Hotels in Citta Alta, Bergamo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Citta Alta, Bergamo
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2019
Visiting Citta Alta
Citta Alta is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its interesting historical sites. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Piazza Vecchia, Palazzo della Ragione and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Citta Alta has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Bergamo.
Staying in Citta Alta
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Citta Alta, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Relais San Lorenzo: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, steps from Palazzo della Ragione. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and breakfast.
- B&B San Lorenzo: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking, steps from Palazzo della Ragione. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Home And Go - 112: Apartment featuring free WiFi and parking, steps from Carrara Academy Gallery.
Citta Alta may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Bergamo neighbourhood for a place to stay. Citta Bassa is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 67 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Petronilla - Hotel in Bergamo: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ginevra Rooms: Guesthouse with free WiFi and a computer station, 14-minute walk from Carrara Academy Gallery. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's walkable location and nice bathrooms.
- Gio'el B&B: Bed & breakfast with free WiFi, parking and car service, 14-minute walk from Carrara Academy Gallery.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Donizetti Museum, E. Caffi Natural Science Museum or Archaeological Civic Museum during your stay in Citta Alta. You could also plan a visit to Piazza Vecchia or Palazzo della Ragione when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Citta Bassa is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Teatro Donizetti, Piazza Matteotti and Largo Porta Nuova. Caprotti Park, Adriano Bernareggi Museum and Via XX Settembre are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Bergamo.