Get an overview of this hotelBoardwalk Bergamo hotel in Citta Alta, walk to Palazzo della Ragione
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Citta Alta, this hotel is steps away from Bell Tower, Palazzo della Ragione and Piazza Vecchia. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Carrara Academy Gallery are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 13 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts such as Frette Italian sheets and down comforters.
Hotel Piazza Vecchia
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2014.
Hotel Piazza Vecchia is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1300
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
On-site venue – bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR15.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: EUR120
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR30 per night
- Hotel Piazza Vecchia Bergamo
- Hotel Piazza Vecchia
- Piazza Vecchia Bergamo
- Piazza Vecchia
- Piazza Vecchia Hotel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).