- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Residenza)
Loft, 1 Bedroom
Loft, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Residenza)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Residenza)
About this area
Located in Venice, JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is in the historical district and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Doge's Palace are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 16 min walk
- Ca' Rezzonico - 17 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 19 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 19 min walk
- Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 20 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 7 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Cucina Daily Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Sagra Rooftop Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Food & Art - 2 min walk
- La Palanca - 5 min walk
- Pasticceria Giudechina - 5 min walk
About this property
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- One of the swimming pools
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 130 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 130.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Thank you good property and staff. Location and speed boats.