Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel overlooking Venice's Grand Canal
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Rialto Bridge
Housed in a 15th-century Venetian Palazzo, this boutique hotel overlooks Venice's Grand Canal and is situated between the Rialto Bridge and Ca d'Oro, 900 metres from the bustle of St Mark's square.
Guests can enjoy panoramic views over the Grand Canal from the restaurant and get a feel for the history of Venice from the 17th century works of art which adorn the Ca Sagredo Hotel.
The 42 air-conditioned guestrooms have a refined classical feel with ivory decor, antique-style furnishings and marble floored bathrooms; all include satellite television and complimentary wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ca Sagredo Hotel features 17th- and 18th-century masterpieces in the lobby, where complimentary newspapers are available.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas. A personal shopper and personal trainer are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A buffet-style breakfast is available daily for a surcharge.
L'Alcova Restaurant - Panoramic views over the Grand Canal. Serves traditional Venetian dishes as well as vegetarian options and a children's menu. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Bar L'Incontro - Informal lounge atmosphere. Serves light snacks and afternoon teas. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Ca' Sagredo offers cooking classes, gondola-ride picnic, and a tour with the chef.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30.80 per person (approximately)
- Ca' Sagredo
- Ca' Sagredo Hotel
- Ca' Sagredo Hotel Venice
- Ca' Sagredo Venice
- Casagredo Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.