Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and island views in Castel. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, gardens, and spas.
- Though not directly in Castel, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Castel
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Guernsey Harbour is one place to visit
- The island views, beach, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Saumarez Park, Petit Bot Bay, and Candie Gardens
Castel is adjacent to Grandes Rocques. Top sights in the area include Icart Point and Saints Bay Beach.
Getting around Castel
There are many transportation options in Castel. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Castel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 19°C during the day and 12°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Castel is 27 millimetres