Visiting St. Saviour
Visitors to St. Saviour are sure to enjoy the restaurants and port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Guernsey Harbour.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Saviour
- The closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Alderney (ACI), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Saviour
Guernsey Harbour is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Shell Beach and Brecqhou Island Gardens.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in St. Saviour. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Farmhouse - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- L'Eree Bay Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for St. Saviour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 780.90 millimetres of rain falls on St. Saviour each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C