Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Ushiku, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the wineries and museums.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ushiku
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Chateau Kamiya, Ottonuma Park, and Kirin Beer Park Toride are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Ushiku Nature Sanctuary, Yokaren Peace Memorial Musuem, and Science Square TSUKUBA are some local cultural sights
Getting around Ushiku
There are plenty of options for getting around Ushiku. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Ushiku Station or Hitachino-Ushiku Station.
Dressing for Ushiku
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ushiku is 49 millimetres