Search Hotels in Ulm
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ulm are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments and temples. A top sight in the area is Legoland.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Ulm
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulm
The city's cultural venues include Kunsthalle Weishaupt and Museum der Brotkultur. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ulm Cathedral (Ulmer Munster), Butcher's Tower, and The Leaning House. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Blautalcenter Ulm is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Ulm. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ulmer Münster Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and a rooftop terrace.
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Ulm - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Legoland, located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Ulm
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Ulm Central Station, Ulm Ost Station or Ulm-Söflingen Station. Ulm might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ulm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Ulm gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C