Search Hotels in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Tuoro sul Trasimeno hotel prices
Visiting Tuoro sul Trasimeno
Visitors can enjoy all that Tuoro sul Trasimeno has to offer including the spas, lakeside setting and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Lake Trasimeno, Tenuta Valdipiatta and Oratorio di San Bernardino are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
The picturesque setting of Lake Trasimeno and Isola Maggiore exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Guglielmi Castle to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tuoro sul Trasimeno. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- I Capricci di Merion Resort & Spa is located in central Tuoro sul Trasimeno. This farm house in Tuoro sul Trasimeno features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
- Ospitalità Perusia is located in the heart of Tuoro sul Trasimeno. Guests staying at this guesthouse in Tuoro sul Trasimeno can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchenette.
- Antico Casale di Montegualandro & Spa is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. This country house in Tuoro sul Trasimeno features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
Top places to visit in the area include Tenuta Valdipiatta, located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre, and Oratorio di San Bernardino, which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Getting around Tuoro sul Trasimeno
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tuoro sal Trasimeno Station. Tuoro sul Trasimeno might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Tuoro sul Trasimeno gets about 824 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Tuoro sul Trasimeno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tuoro sul Trasimeno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Tuoro sul Trasimeno?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Tuoro sul Trasimeno?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Tuoro sul Trasimeno?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Tuoro sul Trasimeno?
What's the best hotel in Tuoro sul Trasimeno that's close to historical sites?
More trip options
- Hotels in Tuoro sul Trasimeno by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tuoro sul Trasimeno Airports
- Accommodation near Tuoro sul Trasimeno Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- Choose Your Tuoro sul Trasimeno Hotel Style
- Search Tuoro sul Trasimeno Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- Hotels Near Tuoro sul Trasimeno, Umbria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends