Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and shopping in Tullamore. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its spas, sporting events, and live music.
- There are 4 Tullamore hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 52.1 mi (83.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tullamore
- Known for its live music scene, while Lockes Distillery Museum, Locke's Distillery, and Tuar Ard Arts Centre are some local cultural sights
- Families come for attractions such as Ballard Organic Farm, Lilliput Adventure Centre, and Lakeland Shooting Centre
Getting around Tullamore
There are plenty of options for getting around Tullamore. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Tullamore Station.
Staying in Tullamore
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Tullamore Court Hotel, averaging GBP 88.57 per night. You might like Central Hotel Tullamore, averaging GBP 75.17 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Tullamore Court Hotel with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating while Central Hotel Tullamore has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Tullamore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Tullamore gets about 813 millimetres of rain per year