Search Hotels in Trou aux Biches
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 11 May 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2018
Visiting Trou aux Biches
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Trou aux Biches, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Trou aux Biches Beach, Grand Bay Beach and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 111 hotels and other accommodation options in Trou aux Biches
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trou aux Biches
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Trou aux Biches Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Maheswarnath to your agenda.
In Mont Choisy, you'll find 111 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 7 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 6 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to public transport and clean rooms.
- Le Sakoa - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Le Palmiste Resort & Spa - This 3-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Grand Bay Beach, located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre, and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) away.
Dressing for Trou aux Biches
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Trou aux Biches gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Trou aux Biches?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trou aux Biches, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Trou aux Biches?
What's the best place to stay for families in Trou aux Biches?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Trou aux Biches?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Trou aux Biches?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Trou aux Biches?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Trou aux Biches?
Trou aux Biches Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trou aux Biches by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trou aux Biches Airports
- Accommodation near Trou aux Biches Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trou aux Biches
- Choose Your Trou aux Biches Hotel Style
- Search Trou aux Biches Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trou aux Biches
- Hotels Near Trou aux Biches, Mauritius
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends