Visiting Mont Choisy
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Mont Choisy, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its bars, sporting events, and island views.
- There are 7 Mont Choisy hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mont Choisy
- Water skiing, taking an excursion, and snorkelling are top activities, while sights to visit include Caudan Waterfront
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Mont Choisy Beach, Trou aux Biches Beach, and Grand Bay Beach
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to La Croisette, Grand Bay Shopping Center, and Chinatown
Mont Choisy is adjacent to Trou aux Biches. Top sights in the area include Pamplemousses Botanical Garden and Immigration Depot.
Staying in Mont Choisy
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Mont Choisy Beach Villas, averaging GBP 77.16 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Mon Choisy Beach Resort, averaging GBP 66.88/night
- Hôtel Des 2 Mondes, averaging GBP 108.11/night
Mon Choisy Beach Resort, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hôtel Des 2 Mondes and Mont Choisy Beach Villas.
Dressing for Mont Choisy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July through September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Mont Choisy gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year