Visiting Pointe Aux Piments
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pointe Aux Piments, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Trou aux Biches Beach, Grand Bay Beach and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Pointe Aux Piments
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pointe Aux Piments
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Turtle Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Mauritius Aquarium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pointe Aux Piments. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa - This 4.5-star resort features a private beach, 3 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Voile Bleue Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Récif Attitude - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Top places to see in the area include Trou aux Biches Beach, located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Grand Bay Beach, which is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Pointe Aux Piments
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Pointe Aux Piments gets about 888.80 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C