Troncones's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its sunsets and biking.
- There are 3 Troncones hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Troncones
- Biking is a top activity, and Cocodrilario is one place to visit
- Popular family attractions include Delfiniti and Magic World Aquapark
- The beach, seaside, and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Manzanillo Bay, Troncones Point, and Majahua Point
Staying in Troncones
You might like Present Moment Retreat, averaging GBP 189 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Present Moment Retreat, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Troncones
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the nighttime average
- Troncones gets about 1054 millimetres of rain per year