Search Hotels in Torrington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Torrington
Visiting TorringtonCouples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Torrington, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, bars, and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its gardens, entertainment, and surfing.
- Though not directly in Torrington, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 35.4 mi (56.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Torrington
- Popular family attractions include Big Sheep and The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden
- The beach, gardens, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are RHS Gardens at Rosemoor, RHS Garden Rosemoor, and Saunton Sands
Dressing for Torrington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July through September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Torrington gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Torrington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Torrington, will I receive a refund?
Torrington Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Torrington by Star Rating
- Hotels near Torrington Airports
- Accommodation near Torrington Attractions
- More accommodation types in Torrington
- Choose Your Torrington Hotel Style
- Search Torrington Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Torrington
- Hotels Near Torrington, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends