Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Meiji Jingu Shrine
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Toguri Museum of Art, Bunkamura, and NHK Studio Park. NHK Hall and Shibuya 109 Building are also within 10 minutes.
2 restaurants, valet parking, and free use of bicycles are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Shibuya Creston Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Tokyo hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
NIGOUME - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open select days.
SHABUZEN - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2160 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Creston Hotel Shibuya
- Shibuya Creston
- Shibuya Creston Hotel
- Shibuya Creston Hotel Tokyo
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.