- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo
Choose dates to view prices
the Club, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
the Club, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Special Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Special Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighbourhood, Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo is near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Tokyo Midtown - 14 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 9 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 10 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 11 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 13 min drive
- Yotsuya Station - 2 min drive
- Akasaka Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64 min drive
- REX BAR — 1 min walk
- Akasaka Paros - 1 min walk
- Cafe de CRIE - 1 min walk
- Ikinari Steak - 1 min walk
- Uotami - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo Tokyo
- Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room and the bathroom was very small, but all the service and cleanness were great!