- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Empire in Shinjuku
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Hotel Empire in Shinjuku is in the business district and near a metro station. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Meiji Jingu Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nishi-shinjuku Station is 12 minutes by foot and Higashi-shinjuku Station is 12 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Omoide Yokocho - 11 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 11 min drive
- Waseda University - 11 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 18 min drive
- J-World Tokyo - 21 min drive
- Shin-Okubo Station - 3 min walk
- Nishi-shinjuku Station - 12 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Yaki Banzai - 2 min walk
- ＲＥＮＯＩＲ - 2 min walk
- Hundred Italian Restaurant - 3 min walk
- DOUTOR - 4 min walk
- ジョンノホットク（新大久保店） - 4 min walk
About this property
Hotel Empire in Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 2500.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 10000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Empire Shinjuku
- Empire Shinjuku
- Hotel Empire In Shinjuku Tokyo
- Hotel Empire in Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Empire in Shinjuku Tokyo
- Hotel Empire in Shinjuku Hotel Tokyo
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
On the first night we arrive, the bathroom light kept blinking. Fortunately, the staff was very quick in fixing it. The amenities are lacking. The room (especially the mats) looked bare and a bit run down. There were also mosquitoes so I would prepare bug spray just in case. The hotel was really mediocre but I didn’t expect a lot based on the pictures and price. One great aspect of this hotel is its location. It’s very close to a metro station, 7-11, and many great restaurants. I was also surprised to find out it’s located in Japan’s Koreatown.